NFC championship game: Three things to watch in Vikings-Eagles

Posted January 21, 2018

If so, they'll have virtually no OL continuity whatsoever... Dan Graziano is the sole Eagles supporter here.

While Minnesota travel agents are warning Vikings fans headed to Philadelphia for Sunday's NFC title game to leave their purple at home to avoid confrontations with angry Eagles fans, Philly cops are preparing for bedlam following the game. After a shaky first half, Foles hit his stride in the second half.

But it's the defensive fronts of the Vikings and Eagles that boast the top talent in this game.

Minnesota Vikings at Philadelphia Eagles, 6:40 p.m. Given how much the Vikings' offense has been able to endure and outlast the past five months, they'll be the ones standing at the end. With all the weapons the Vikings have, the Eagles secondary will have to improve on their very impressive performance against the Falcons.

Steve Erban, marketing director with Minnesota-based Creative Charters, offered this to Vikings fans: "I would advise you not to be over inebriated because (Eagles fans) will be". Agholor caught three passes for 24 yards and rushed twice for 21 yards against Atlanta.

At the same time, the Eagles boast a pretty good defense as well. Will Brinson is the lone analyst picking the Birds.

The popular data-driven website gives the Vikings a 43 percent chance of beating the Eagles - obviously that means the Eagles have a 57 percent chance of winning. Another computer model, another Eagles' win. "It's a balance. So, ball security is the most important thing, and then it's about trying to score every time". I've gone back and forth on this one all week. I blurted out the Eagles. It's unfortunate when they happen, especially when it takes one of the game's great talents off of the field.

"Our Philadelphia Eagles have overcome adversity and displayed true Pennsylvania grit to put themselves one game away from the Super Bowl", Gov. Wolf said said in a statement. The Vikings' best weapons are Theilen and Diggs and while both guys are good wide receivers, they're not elite.

Doug Pederson's Preseason Comparison Doesn't Look So Ridiculous Now
NFC championship game: Three things to watch in Vikings-Eagles

Everything is magnified on the road to the Super Bowl. But they don't seem to be anxious about a repeat performance, mainly because Nick Foles is not Drew Brees. "He's pushed me harder than anybody has pushed me in my life". More significantly, I hate that a local TV station would be playing this up, which I fear some idiots will consider something to be proud of, not a black eye. Both are guided by quarterbacks who were backups on their depth charts when this long journey began. "Our offensive line and their d-line, our tight ends and their backers, it's going to be a grunge match, and it's going to be a grind".

In Minnesota that was just how the fans reacted after last Sunday's divisional game between the Minnesota Vikings and the New Orleans Saints.

With that in mind, let's dive into three key things to watch for in the NFC title game. For the Vikings, it's Everson Griffen and Danielle Hunter causing problems.

Towards the end of the game, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell took time to visit with her, and gave her two tickets to the Super Bowl.

The game will come down to which defense can cause turnovers.

"It was a tremendous play", Pederson said.

Defense. Blah blah blah. It wouldn't surprise me if this is a high-scoring game.