Gerard Butler has realized how "precious" his life is after he was recently knocked off his bike.
The Scottish heart-throb said was taken to an area hospital after the accident, and described his injuries as "painful".
Gerard Butler was hospitalized after he says he got run off the road and took a bad spill on his bike.
Gerard Butler is recovering from his injuries after getting into a motorcycle accident in Los Angeles last week.
"I was going along the road doing my thing and this lady chose to go from parked on the other side of the road to an illegal U-Turn and went right in front of me", Butler said.
Thankfully, it appears no real damage was done with the site saying he suffered just 'cuts and bruises'.
A representative for the "300" star said the incident occurred over a week ago and the actor is doing fine now.
Gerard, who has pushed through and continued to work despite the injuries, told Terri about his role in "Geostorm".
However, Gerard has since revealed that he's managed to convince himself he didn't actually have an allergic reaction, but that he had simply injected himself with too much bee venom at one time.
The actor also had been hospitalized on December 18, 2011, while filming the biographical drama "Chasing Mavericks" at the San Francisco Bay Area's famed surfing location Mavericks Beach. "I began to think 'Wow, I'm going to die making a movie, '" he recalled to the Daily Mail.